About Me

40 something single mum trying to regain her waist and her youth

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Eastern Slimming Secrets

If you have ever tried to lose weight and been on all types of drugs and diets like me, then you will understand why i finally turned to alternative methods.

I thought to myself, look at all those mothers with their FLAT stomachs, TAUT asses (pardon the language) and PERKY breasts....how did they do it? HOW did they manage to get back into shape so quickly? ...and their skin glowed and some were already pass 40, 50 even and ageing gracefully with clear skin....

I am already pass 40 and have a teenage son....and once you pass 40 those FATS they just hang around....even though i only eat one meal a day.....and on some days i will have two meals a day....breakfast and a light lunch, I have gained fats around my waist that my friends once commented I had no waist..I was a tree trunk!

And when i look at these ladies with their flat tummies...i wondered if i will ever see my waist again. I have spent thousands on exercise programmes, slimming teas, going on juice diet but I put back the fats faster than i loose it.

I then started talking to these mums who have managed to stay slim and found that they have been using methods as old as time. That's right.....the good old fashion remedies that can be made in your kitchen.

No comments: